We’re ideally located between the major markets of Austin, San Antonio, Victoria and Houston and are within an easy drive to all major markets including the international market of Mexico. The Guadalupe Valley region also offers a ready workforce, close proximity to universities and technical schools, a moderate climate and a mix of urban spaces and wide open, rural areas.
- Major highway arteries, IH-10 and IH-35, provide east-west and north-south access. The addition of SH I30, which originates in Georgetown and ends in Seguin at IH-10, offers an alternate route to IH-35 congestion.
- Two international airports are within comfortable driving distance: San Antonio International and Bergstrom International in Austin.
- Railroad carriers include Union Pacific (UP) and Texas, Gonzales and Northern Railway Company (connects with UP at Harwood to Gonzales).
- Nationally recognized Texas Lutheran University and the Alamo Colleges’ Central Texas Technology Center are located in Seguin and New Braunfels, respectively.
- Gonzales is home to Victoria College Gonzales Center, offering workforce training, college credit, and continuing education courses.
- Public 4-year institutions and community colleges are close by: The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA), The University of Texas Health Science Center, The University of Texas at Austin, University of Houston-Victoria, Victoria College, Alamo Colleges and Austin Community College — just to name a few.